These are a few holiday gift ideas under $25.00 for girls. I personally picked out these items because I think they are essentials for the season.
1. selfie stick (on sale - $8.97) from Cotton On. Not only it will be convientely for taking group pictures this holiday, but it also can be used all year round. It is compact enough that it won't be a problem when you travel.
2. cosy socks (on sale - $4.77). I cannot go without during the winter. It keeps your feet warm as well as it adds a little touch to your outfit. These are from Cotton On. They are navy with white stripes, and the other pair is white with nazy stripes.
3. beanie ($9.95). Beanies are essential. This particular one is favorite because not only it is white and it complements many outfits, but it also has a pom pom on top. Very festive and fun!
4. candle and this one is seasonal one from Bath and Body Works. The smell is called "'Tis The Season" ($22.50). It smells like Christmas...in a candle...literally! My favorite! And Can we talk about the color?! It just screams christmas to me. I cannot wait to burn this in my room.
5. hand soap, also from Bath and Body Works. This is my favorite scent and it is called "MoonLight Path" ($6.50). I used this one all year round because it just very subtle and easy to use.
I hope you guys find this gift guide helpful and stay tuned for the upcoming "Holiday Gift Ideas For Guys."
◆ comment "🎅🏻" in the comment if you make it this far in the post